General Terms and Conditions & Cancellation Policy
concerning The Masterclasses and Advanced Masterclasses.
Updated on 28 July 2023
In these conditions, the following terms shall have the meanings ascribed to them:
Contractor: Ehwaz Coaching
Customer: A legal entity or natural person who takes or participates in a course offered by the contractor or is considering taking part in a course.
Course: A training, workshop, or seminar provided under the name of Ehwaz Coaching.
2. Applicability and Timeliness
1. These conditions apply to every course offered by the Contractor to the Customer, unless explicitly and in writing deviated from by both parties in mutual agreement.
2. The Contractor expressly informs the Customer about the applicability of the cancellation policy.
3. The cancellation policy becomes effective when Ehwaz Coaching confirms the course to the Customer via letter or email.
3. Customer's Course Cancellation
Cancellation by the Customer can be done by a confirmed email from Ehwaz Coaching. A request for cancellation can be made through firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Cancellation up to 60 calendar days before the course start date will result in a 100% refund of the course fee.
Cancellation up to 15 calendar days before the course start date obliges the payment of 50% of the course fee.
Cancellation less than 15 calendar days before the course start date obliges the payment of 100% of the course fee.
2. In case of cancellation, the Customer has the right to have someone else participate in the course with the written approval of Ehwaz Coaching.
3. Cancellation due to illness is subject to the same provisions as mentioned above.
4. Cancellation and Postponement of Courses by Ehwaz Coaching
1. Cancellation by Ehwaz Coaching due to insufficient participation or force majeure will lead to a 100% refund of the course fee within four weeks after the cancellation.
2. Postponement by Ehwaz Coaching due to insufficient participation or force majeure entitles the right to cancellation with a 100% refund of the course fee within four weeks after the announcement of the postponement, provided that the Customer has indicated in writing within two weeks after the notification of the cancellation NOT to participate in the same course on the next available course date.
3. Ehwaz Coaching reserves the right to deny customers (further) access to the course, for example, if the behavior of the respective customers contradicts socially accepted norms of behavior and/or is burdensome for other customers. The Customer is not entitled to a refund of (part of) the total amount owed for the course.
5. Partial Attendance in Courses.
1. Customers who are not present permanently during a course remain liable for the total course fee.
2. If a participant in a course is forced to interrupt the course prematurely due to illness or force majeure, the relevant course fee for the entire period remain due.
For every question or complaint concerning these Terms and Conditions, the user can contact Ehwaz Coaching on the following e-mail address: email@example.com